Happy Monday, friends! We may have had sleet and freezing temps Friday, but I’m hopeful that was Winter’s last hoorah, and there’s nothing but sunshine and warm weather ahead!
Today I’ve got a fun post for you, chock full of some darling new spring finds! I’m doing a little refresh for the season around the house, and adding things to the Sugar Shack, and can’t believe my good luck on Prime with these things!
Spring Decor Finds //
1. Daisy Pillow Cover // The quickest refresh is throw pillows for your sofa and chairs, and isn’t this print so cute?! Just don’t forget the inserts… these are my faves. (Sugarplum Tip: Order your inserts a size larger than the covers for a fuller, custom look.)
2. Striped Pillow Cover // Stripes are always a good idea… I think these contrast well with the light blue flowers, don’t you think?!
3. Rattan Basket Set // We always need a cute way to store the everyday essentials, right?! This rattan set covers all the spots… entryway table, coffee table, or the ‘family command center’ to house keys, chargers, sunglasses… all the things that you’re constantly looking for!
5. Framed Art // I discovered this brand last year, and I am SO impressed with their offerings and quality! These little birdies would look adorable in a powder bath, hallway, or kid’s room!
6. Stoneware Vases // This trio of vases looks stunning, right out of a Pottery Barn catalog! I’m shocked at the price… they’d look great styled on your bookshelves or on the entryway table!
7. Faux Palm Stems // I love a good faux stem, and this set of six will look incredible in the above vases! And they’ll never wilt on you, ha!
8. Blanket Ladder // Style meets function with this darling blanket ladder! I have one of these at home and at the Sugar Shack… so cute with our favorite blankets draped over it!
9. Boxwood Wreath // Can’t stop, won’t stop with this gorgeous boxwood wreath! I’ve had mine for well over a year, and it still looks as good as the day I took it out of its box! Aside from Fall and Christmas, it hangs on my front door year-round.
10. Drinking Glasses // Aren’t these beautiful?! I’m thinking that I need to grab a set for the lake house… I’m envisioning an Arnold Palmer in my glass, feet up, and a good book!
11. Reed Diffuser // These diffusers emit the scent (this particular one is so fresh and yummy!) all the time, such a nice way to make your space feel homey! (These also make a great gift!)
12. Doormat // The easiest (and most affordable) porch update is always a new door mat!
13. Faux Succulent // Hi, I’m Cassie, and I am addicted to faux ferns. But seriously, this find is exactly what you need if you want pretty plants in your house without the hassle of keeping them alive.
14. Euro Shams // Crisp white linens give off that luxury hotel vibe, don’t you think?! These are super affordable, too!
I honestly don’t go through a single day without using something I found on Amazon, and so much of my decor is from Prime! Are you making any seasonal refreshes around the house? What’s your favorite find lately?
[More Amazon Prime Faves]
Mama Sugarplum’s Favorite Amazon Finds
Before & After | Organized Pantry
Best of Monday Mail Day
Dorm Room + First Apartment Essentials
Best of Amazon | Around the House
Kitchen Essentials, Vol. 1 // Kitchen Essentials, Vol. 2
Porch & Patio Refresh
The Sugar Shack | Kitchen, Bath, and Bed Essentials
Backyard Staycation Fun!
Games & Activities for Spring & Summer Breaks
Amazon Beauty Faves
15 Swimsuits Under $35