Hey friends and happy Thursday! Don’t you love a short week?! Feels like we just got back at it, and now it’s almost the weekend again! In not so great news, our water heater has a significant leak…resulting in no hot water for half the house again!!
Oh yeah, and did I mention the last big thunderstorm busted our skylight resulting in some pretty good water damage to the upstairs ceiling?! I feel like I’m living in the Twilight Zone over here with the calamity of issues. Fortunately, we’ve got a great contractor and insurance, but I’m ready to have my house back!
I’ve found some of the cutest home decor from a range of affordable spots, and I’m excited to get my Fall on!
1. Gingham Floor Pillow // Pile these up for extra lounging and comfy game nights. I actually grabbed a pair for the pups, and they look so cute cozied up by the fireplace! They are a great size and super comfy!
2. Fall Wreath // I love the gorgeous colors and natural style of this wreath…perfect for a porch spruce-up. Plus, it’s a great larger size to really make an impact on your door.
3 & 4. Stoneware Vase with Stems // The quickest way to add a touch of Fall…gorgeous stems in a chunky vase! This makes such a statement on the entryway table, styled on a bookcase, or on the kitchen counter like at the Sugar Shack! Plus, the vase is perfect for year-round.
5. Goldenrod Faux Plant // You know I’m a sucker for a faux potted plant, and this fun pop of yellow is on the way to me now! So cute on a bedside table, the bathroom counter, or in a bookcase.
6. Lantern with Flameless Candle // Grab a pair for your porch or next to the fireplace, this classic lantern looks way more expensive than it is! Plus, comes with solar-powered flameless candles!
7. Velvet Pillow Cover // Ok wow… these velvet pillow covers look so luxurious and way more expensive than they are! Pair them with a plaid or stripe for an easy sofa update.
8. Windowpane Pillow Cover // It wouldn’t be a decor post without some throw pillows! I always love the look of a windowpane pillow, so chic!
9. Wood Bead Garland // Ahh.. my trusty wooden garland! I have these all over our home and the Sugar Shack! Biggest bang for your design buck…only $13 and so cute on consoles, coffee tables, bookcases and more.
10. Artificial Pumpkins // I ordered these last year and was so impressed with their color and style, I used them all over the house. Pile them up in a bowl, place them on a stack of books, or run them down the center of your table…the decorating options are endless. And for my color-lovers out there, I ordered these for this year!
11. Wooden Bowl // Next to vases of stems, bowls are my go-to decorating pieces. I love to pile them with pinecones, pumpkins, ornaments…whatever the season dictates. They’re easy on tabletops and centerpieces.
12. Turkish Throw Blanket // I ordered this stylish throw to drape across the end of our bed for instant update. I’m a sucker for the stripe and tassel trim.
13. Door Mat // I’m constantly swapping our front door mat, it’s such a fun and easy update for the season. This one has the cutest options to choose from, and they’re a great price point for the quality!
14. Layered Door Mat // I like to layer all of my door mats over this larger checkered rug! It helps to fit the space on my porch better.
So tell me, are you thinking Fall, or hanging on to Summer? I’m a little of both, actually. How about we spend days by the pool and nights cozied up with blankets and pumpkin spice candles!? Ha, sounds like the perfect mix to me!
Which items caught your eye? As soon as we get a free weekend, it’s pumpkin time around here! I’ll be sure to share peeks.
[MORE HOME & DECOR FAVES]
Our New Floors!
The Sugar Shack | Living and Dining Reveal
Best of Amazon Prime Around the House
The Sugar Shack | Kitchen, Bath, and Bed Essentials
Best of Organization on Prime
Kitchen Essentials on Prime
Dorm Room & First Apartment Essentials