Happy Thursday, friends! Is it me, or is April just flying by? May is a short week away, with Mother’s Day right around the corner. I know we all love celebrating the moms in our life, so I’ve been scouring the internet in search of the best gift ideas!
Not only creative, unique things I know all the mamas will love, but also things that will actually arrive in time. Plus, I’ve worked closely with several of them to secure exclusive discounts just for YOU!
Mother’s Day Gift Guide //
1. VineOh! Box // I’m pretty sure the VineOh Wine Subscription is Mama Sugarplum’s favorite gift I’ve ever given her! In fact, this makes three years in a row I’ve given her the gift of wine and treats, and she raves every time it arrives! It really is a can’t-miss gift for the wine lovers in your life! The ‘Oh Happy Day‘ box, created specifically for Mother’s Day, contains two full-sized bottles of wine (you choose the type), along with six full-sized gifts ranging from makeup and at-home spa treatments, to jewelry and sweets. (Over $170 value!)
And the whole thing arrives in a fun gift box shipped directly to their doorstep! Knowing we’re such fans, VineOh! gave me an exclusive code just for YOU! Use code CASSIE at checkout for a free third bottle of wine for the life of the subscription, plus additional $5 off, plus free shipping! The codes are unlimited, so use it for as many gifts as you’d like!
2. Mom Strand Necklace // Kendra Scott is pretty much a one-stop shop for all your Mother’s Day gifts, including this sweet little necklace just for mom! I love the little heart detail. This piece comes in both silver and gold. I’ve been wearing this layered necklace on repeat, and it would make a great gift, too.
3. Ceramic Vase with Faux Tulips // The quality of this vase and these faux tulips is beyond! My friend Audrie thought the flowers were real until I made her touch them! These beauties will last way longer than fresh-cut stems, and honestly look better!
4. Agate Cheese Board // This board is so gorgeous, I don’t want to put food on it! Let mom serve appetizers in style with this charcuterie tray, can even arrange her skincare and makeup products on top for an elevated bathroom counter display!
5. Kindle eReader // Give mom the gift of convenient reading this year! I’m never without my Kindle, it’s so compact and lightweight, I’m able to have a book at my fingertips anytime. This one is so easy to read in all light (including blinding sunshine at the beach!), plus it’s water-resistant. You could also throw in an Amazon gift card so she can get a jumpstart of loading it up with books!
6. Necessaire Eucalyptus Set // These products are so luxurious, your bathroom will feel like a spa! This exclusive bundle (perfect for moms) contains four full-sized products that are vegan and cruelty-free… including a limited edition Body Lotion, and a natural deodorant that actually works! The bundle is already $25 off, but save an extra 10% with code CASSIE10.
7. Jade Roller Set // Help mom de-puff with this jade face roller set. Beautifully packaged and ready for gifting, it’s the perfect little treat for teachers and girlfriends, too. It’s also 65% off right now!
8. Collage Picture Frame // Create something unique and special for mom with all of Minted’s great personalized options. You can print everything from photo collages and custom art to personalized bags and aprons… the ideas are unlimited, and so special. If you’re customizing fine art, code CASSIECFA75 waives the $75 customization fee on orders over $250!
9. Cane & Rattan Box Set // This set of rattan and cane storage boxes is beautiful, and on sale for 50% off! Let mom store her favorite keepsakes and mementos in style.
10. tarte Eyeshadow Palette & juicy lips Bundle // Name me a better duo… I’ll wait! This palette has rosy, neutral shades that work for everyone, and you get to pick the shade of the gloss! Save $13 with this bundle… plus it’s Buy One, Get One 50% off on tons more! Use code BOGO for free shipping, too!
11. Kendra Scott Watch // Hallelujah! Kendra Scott just launched a brand new watch collection, and they are gorgeous! Several styles and sizes to choose from, and the prices are spot-on for gifting!
12. Monogram Tote // Barrington totes stole my heart years ago, and they are still one of my favorite bags. Choose from a huge range of patterns and colors, and add a preppy monogram, for a fully customized tote mom will love! Place your order by tomorrow to ensure it arrives in time, and use code SUGARPLUM10 for 10% off!
13. Neck Massager // This gift is on my Men’s Guides every year (with good reason!), but honestly I use it just as much as Mr. SP! I gifted one to my step-dad a few years ago, and Mama Sugarplum practically took it over. So now this miracle neck massager gets a place of honor in just about every gift guide!
14. Gardening Tool Set // Let mom enjoy the outdoors with this pretty set of tools for her garden. It’s got me giving the side-eye to the mangy set we’ve got in the garage!
15. Our Place Always Pan // Yes, gifting cookware is totally acceptable when it’s this amazing! I promise mom will gush over you if she opens one of these incredible pans this Mother’s Day! I’ve gifted it to every single woman on my Christmas list, not kidding! Plus, it’s $30 off during their Mother’s Day sale!
16. Digital Photo Frame // We gave this digital frame to both sets of grandparents last Christmas, and they haven’t stopped raving! Photos are easy to upload, and can be shared with others who have the frame. It’s the perfect way to stay up-to-date and connected! We keep ours on the kitchen counter, and I find myself pausing several times a day and watching the different images pop up.
And if Mr. Sugarplum happens to catch this post, I wouldn’t be mad about these new sandals finding their way to my Mom’s Day breakfast-in-bed spread! #hinthint
What are you gifting this Mother’s Day to the special women in your life? Don’t forget about Teacher Appreciation, too… these make great gifts for so many women that make our worlds go round.