Happy Hump Day, friends! How’s your week going so far? We met with a college advisor for Little Miss on Monday… can you believe we’re already at that stage with her?! She’s a junior now, so it’s all things SAT, college visits, etc. We have several planned for this month, and I’m already getting that little anxious tickle with the thought of her being on her own!!
Okay, before I have a panic attack, let’s get to today’s post! As you know, I’m kind of a connoisseur of online shopping. I guess you could say it’s in my job description, ha! But with both the new house and the new season, I’ve been ‘Adding to Cart’ more than ever!
Between Monday Mail Days and the blog, I’ve come across some great new finds in my recent digging. Here’s a peek at what I’ve ordered lately…
Add To Cart // Sugarplum Latest Finds
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
1. Colorblock Sweater // Gimme all the yummy sweaters! This one is priced well, with several great color combos… but obviously I was a sucker for the pink. Stay tuned Friday for a big round-up of new sweaters.
2. Oversized Cowlneck Tunic // A favorite sweater find from last year, finally back in stock and in all new colors! I love the oversized shape and longer length, perfect with leggings.
3. Paisley Dress // Nothing cuter than a flirty dress with booties for this time of year, and this one is even cuter in person! I love the Fall colors and tie-waist, perfect for an adjustable fit. (I have another colorway seen HERE, and love it!)
4. Flameless Candles // We’re adding some Fall zhush to our front porch, and these waterproof candles are outdoor friendly, plus they’re remote-controlled and battery-operated! I plan on placing them in these lanterns on the porch for safe and easy decor.
5. Under-Eye Patches // Not only do these eye patches feel so soothing on, but they add so much plumping hydration, while helping to de-puff tired eyes. Plus, the price is always great!
6. Wood Pedestal Tray // Since the kitchen sink is on the island now, I want the space to stay clean and pretty! This tray will be perfect for hand and dish soap.
7. Decorative Bat Stickers // A new neighbor told us that the neighborhood goes all out for Halloween, and we are thrilled! I’ve started browsing for Halloween decor and couldn’t resist these little bats. I haven’t decided if I’ll add them to the front door, or the fireplace and mantel area… so fun anywhere!
8. Beauty Advent Calendar // It may feel early to think about advent calendars… but all of the good ones sell out so quickly, and this one will likely be gone by next week! It has $300 worth of beauty goodies… including Supergoop, Peter Thomas Roth, Sunday Riley, and more! We did a similar one last year, and Little Miss loved it!
9. Gold Acrylic Wall Frame // I grabbed a few more of these to create a larger gallery wall in the new house! We have the 16×20 size with gold hardware. Now to select which photos to print…
10. Chain Mules // A less expensive alternative to my fave mules from the NSale, this pair delivers! They are soft and pliable, not stiff, and the hardware looks really good in person. They come in several colors and are an additional 20% off right now!
11. Dog Food Canister // We had a custom pull-out cabinet for dog food in our last house, so I needed a new container… because lugging the giant bag around got old quick! This one is not only super cute for sitting out in our laundry room, but airtight and a great size for holding the contents of a jumbo bag!
12. Vegan Leather Tote Bag // THIS. BAG! Designer-inspired, but for a fraction of the price… it’s beyond chic in person, with the perfect beige color and the softest vegan leather. It’s a great fall tote that’s sure to sell out fast!
13. Outdoor Patio Rug // Isn’t the pattern of this rug so good?! I’m planning to layer it under my doormat for the porch. The description says it is stain and weather resistant, so fingers crossed! I’ll be sure to report back.
14. Striped Mockneck Sweater // I can’t say ‘no’ to stripes on a sweater! Especially when they’re pink! It’s currently 25% off! You can find the plus size option HERE.
Welp. There goes my paycheck…
Ha! I know that feeling! 🙂 xo, C