Happy Monday, lovebugs!!! I realize three exclamation points is aggressive for a Monday, but not only is January finally almost over, but Mr. SP and I rebooked our getaway for this weekend! So yeah, I’m a little excited for the week.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s also the season of love. We don’t usually make much of the holiday, but this year I have the urge to embrace all the love and make my Valentines feel extra special.
Today I’ve got some darling styles perfect for the season (and beyond!), plus some sweet gift ideas.
Here are some fun finds for adding a little love around the house or gifting a sweet treat.
1. Burlap Heart Banner // 2. LOVE Color Tile Bracelet Stack
3. Felt Pom Garland // 4. Mini Heart Waffle Maker
5. Fill in the Blank Love Book // 6. Trinket Dish
7. Kendra Scott Necklace & Studs Set // 8. 14K Heart Ring
9. Candy Variety Box // 10. Similar Doormat
11. Gift Bucket // 12. ‘little Valentine’ Onesie
Kendra Scott never disappoints, and she has the cutest new heart styles! I wear them year-round, and this necklace has been on repeat. These little dangle earrings are new faves for both me and Little Miss.
I hope these sweet and sassy finds have given you some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day! Have a great day, friends… sending you all lots of love.