It’s only been a week of true Winter temps here in Big D, but I’m already dreaming of warm sun and sandy toes! We were actually supposed to go to Mexico a couple of weeks ago, but the pandemic had other plans for us.
We’re still hoping to make it happen sooner than later, so I’ve started my packing list in my head. I love the bright colors, bold prints, and flowing fabrics of resort wear, and there’s no shortage of cute finds right now!
Here are a few favorite styles that always come with me…plus some new pieces I’m loving right now.
As for more styles… these colorful finds have me swooning!
1. Striped Ruffle Swimsuit // 2. Cut-Off Jean Shorts
3. Statement Tassel Earrings // 4. Embroidered Dress
5. Strappy Maxi Dress // 6. Tie Neck Swimsuit
7. Pom Pom Cover-Up // 8. Similar Rattan Earrings
9. One Shoulder Swimsuit // 10. Tassel Earrings
11. Bamboo Basket Bag // 12. Floral Maxi Skirt
Black & White
13. Halter Dress // 14. Rattan Circle Bag
15. Printed Cover-Up // 16. Eyelet Cover-Up
17. Bamboo Basket Clutch // 18. Straw Hat
19. Strappy Sandals // 20. Straw Tote Bag with Removable Tassel
21. Abstract Maxi Dress // 22. Embroidered Tassel Blouse
23. Embroidered Spotty Dress // 24. Similar Smocked Midi Dress
Are you headed somewhere warm soon? We just booked our Spring Break to a spot we haven’t visited in ages, and I’m counting down the days! Don’t forget to grab some packing cubes and these clear zipper pouches if you don’t already have them… life savers, trust me!
Pssst, I’ve got a few packing posts and beach vacation checklists that might be helpful, too!
[More Sugarplum Packing & Beach Posts]
Pack It | How I Pack a Carry-On
15 Swim Suits Under $35
What I Pack for Beach Vacations
Snapshots from Mexico | What I Packed & Wore
Travel Q&A: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
My Travel Essentials
What I Packed & Wore in the Bahamas
Trip Report | Exuma, Bahamas
How to Pack a Hat
Trip Report | Vieques, Puerto Rico