Happy Monday, loves, and welcome back to a new week! I hope you had a wonderful, spirit-filled weekend! We had Mr. SP’s office party, and a fun Christmas concert, so the sprit is flowing over here!
I’ve got a fun post for you I know you’re going to love… today is all about my darling Mama Sugarplum!
Y’all loved my Sugarplum Favorite Things, and today is Mama Sugarplum’s turn to share the products she swears by day after day. I love her list, and think I’ll have to try some of them out myself! So take it away, Mom!
Mama Sugarplum’s Favorite Things //
1. adidas Ultraboost Sneakers // I know I put these on my list every year, but they really are the only shoes I walk in… period!
2. Nest Holiday Reed Diffuser // I love the smells of Christmas, and Nest makes some of the best! I’ve moved away from candles, and love how much scent this one puts out!
3. Fleece-Lined Leggings // I got these last year with hopes they would help keep me warm on those cold morning walks! Boy did they not disappoint! Plus they make great ones to wear under pants for extra warmth!
4. Slip Silk Pillowcase // Another Cassie influence… she gave me this silk pillowcase last Christmas, and you know what?! Right again! I really do wake up with smoother hair and skin, without crazy marks and dryness. I’ll never go back to a cotton pillowcase again!
5. Kendra Scott Hoops // These are perfect new hoops! I’ve always wore circle hoops but this new shape is so fun and different! Plus they can dress up or down!
6. Barefoot Dream Socks // Who doesn’t love a pair of cozy socks?! These are going in all the stockings this year!
7. Nécessaire Shampoo & Conditioner // Cassie got me hooked on the Nécessaire body products, so I figured I’d try their shampoo and conditioner next. I’ve only ever used grocery store brands, so I’ve been totally blown away! My hair is so shiny, and I swear I haven’t had a bad hair day since! Perfect styles every time!!
8. Zella Tabbed Socks // My one and only go-to for sport shoes. These keep my feet dry no matter the weather, cool in the summer, and warm in the winter! Can’t do better than that!
9. Colleen Rothschild Products // Cassie introduced me to Colleen’s products years ago, and now they are the only things I use… morning and night! There is such a difference in my skin, and it’s crazy to see it looks better now than when I was 10 years younger! My go-to’s are Sheer Renewal Cream, Radiant Cleansing Balm, Age Renewal Super Serum, Retinol Supreme Eye Serum, and Retinol Supreme Night Oil.
10. Valentino Perfume // My all time favorite! My hubby knows to gift me a new bottle every year… after all, Christmas is the time to get the pricey stuff!
11. Moonlight Pajamas // Here comes the broken record again! These are the best to wear year-round! My husband loves them so much he said too bad they don’t make them for men… well surprise! They do and guess who’s getting these for Christmas?!
12. Alpine Sherpa Jacket // Vuori jacket – Yep! Cassie got me on the Vuori train, too! She gifted me several pieces last year, and this jacket quickly became my new fave! It’s the perfect weight for my morning walks, and I love the way it holds in my body heat, but does’t make me sweaty! I wear it with leggings and jeans. Similar at Nordstrom HERE.
13. neuLash Brow Enhancing Serum // I swear this stuff works! My brows started getting lighter and thinner as I aged, so I went looking for a remedy. Cass was having great success with the lash one, so I thought it’s worth a try! Dang this stuff is amazing!
14. Digital Photo Frame // Ok, if you don’t own one, stop now and get it! I swear this was the best gift we’ve ever received! We have a large family (four kids and nine grandkids). What a wonderful way to share family photos! The kids are great about sharing new ones and I can spend hours looking at these amazing pictures and remember all the memories. This is hands down the BEST gift to give or receive!!
Thanks for sharing your list, Mom! I hope y’all liked seeing her picks as much as I did, friends, and they maybe gave you some fresh gift ideas!
I’d love to hear what’s on your Wish List this holiday! Do you share any favorites with Mama Sugarplum or me?
[SUGARPLUM GIFT GUIDES]
All Things Cozy
The Can’t Miss Gift!
Sugarplum Favorite Things
Early Bird’s Gift Guide
For the Fitness Lover
For the Foodie
Faves Under $50
10 Under $10 | Stocking Stuffers
Dressing Room Diaries | Black Friday Edition
Gifts Under $25
Gifts Under $50
Gifts Under $75
Gifts Under $100
Gifts for Men
Gifts for Teens
Gifts for Littles
All Sugarplum Gift Guides HERE