Happy Monday, friends, and welcome back to a new week! How was your weekend? Both my sister and son were in town, and I loved having a full house! Little Miss also had her Homecoming dance Saturday night, the first event at her new school, and she had a great time. Mr. SP and I could hardly believe how grown she looked when she came down the stairs all dolled up in her dress! Y’all, time is flying!!
This week kicks off some of the biggest sales of the season, starting tomorrow with the Amazon Prime Day Early Access!! It’s basically Prime Day 2.0, so you know it’s going to be good (and a little crazy!)!
I’ve got a huge Fashion Finds coming for you tomorrow, and my top picks for Home and Beauty on Wednesday. I’ve been working on them for weeks, so they’ll hopefully be a good resource for you.
We’re still a couple of months away from Christmas, but I did a poll on my Instagram Story last week, and over half of you said you plan to start your holiday shopping NOW… so believe it or not, today I’m sharing my first Gift Guide of the season. So for my early birds, here are some of my top gift picks for a range of people on your list!
Early Gift Guide //
1. Kids Fire 7 Tablet // These kid-friendly tablets come with tons of books, games, shows, movies, apps, and more! The parental controls are hefty, with options for time limits and content filters. This one also comes with a kid-proof case, which feels like a must-have! It’s currently 45% off!
2. Stanley Travel Mug // Stanley cups and mugs have taken the internet by storm, and while I haven’t tried all the styles, I can say this trigger-action tall mug is so good! It’s a great size, completely leak-proof, fits in your car’s cup holder, and easy to drink with a single push of the button. Teachers will love this one!
3. Nest Reed Diffuser // I’m not great about remembering to light candles, so I’ve started placing reed diffusers around the house… I love walking in a room day or night and being greeted by the subtle scent. This one is one of my favorite scents for holiday time, and the oils are strong and concentrated to fill a room.
4. The Cheese Board Deck Charcuterie Book // Holiday parties will be here before we know it, and this is one of my favorite hostess gifts!! The beautiful, colorful cards show ideas for holidays, special days, game days, and every day boards anyone can assemble. And the price point is spot-on, too!
5. Luxury Detergent Gift Set // You guys know I’m obsessed with Tyler’s Kathina detergent…it’s been a Sugarplum Favorite Thing for years! This gift set makes a fun gift, and is also the perfect way to discover your favorite scent! It comes packaged for easy gift-wrapping, too.
6. Half-Zip Fleece Pullover // This is a recent Amazon Fashion Find (see it on HERE), and the #1 top-selling item of the month for y’all… so clearly you love it as much as I do! Incredible quality and style that looks and feels like lulu, without the lulu price tag!
7. Plaid Camel Scarf // Burberry or Amazon? I’ll never tell! A classic and stylish scarf for moms, sisters, and girlfriends.
8. Marble Coasters // These wood and marble coasters come packaged in a beautiful leather holder, great for bosses, housewarming, hostesses, and more!
9. Acrylic Frames // When I spotted these acrylic frames, I couldn’t click ‘Add to Cart’ fast enough! The clear frame means they fit anywhere with any decor, and allow the photo to really shine. The price is especially good considering it’s a two-pack!
10. L’Occitane Beauty Set // L’Occitane makes some the best luxury beauty products on the market… the scent really can’t be beat. I love this boxed set (easy for wrapping!) for moms, sisters, teachers, girlfriends, and more. Even my teen is obsessed with their bath products!
11. Family Holiday Pajamas // The ship has sailed for matching pajamas in my house, so for those of you with littles, get it while you can!! The cutest styles always sell out early, so now’s the time to grab them.
12. Neck Massager // There’s a reason why I include this neck massager on gift guides every year… it’s truly a crowd-favorite! It’s the perfect husband gift because then you get to take advantage of it, too!
13. Neoprene Tote Bag // I love these totes for both weekends and everyday. You can snap it closed for a smaller size, or stuff it full for hauling more stuff. The prints are so cute, and the price can’t be beat!
14. Leopard Throw Blanket // This is literally the Barefoot Dreams blanket, minus the Barefoot Dreams price tag! Truly a top gift for just about anyone on your list!
So tell me… have you started your holiday shopping yet, or do you wait a little longer? I’ll link more of my Gift Guides below for those of you looking to knock it out now.
See you back here tomorrow for the mother of all Amazon Fashion Finds! Until then, find the Prime Day 2.0 sales happening already HERE.
[SUGARPLUM GIFT GUIDES]
Last Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List!
Amazon Gifts For All
Amazon Most Requested Links
More Teen Gift Ideas!
More Stocking Stuffers & Holiday Graphic Tees
Mr. Sugarplum’s Top Gifts for Men
For the Cozy Loving Homebody
Mama Sugarplum’s Favorite Things + My Wish List
For The Outdoor Enthusiast
Teen Girls & Guys
Gifts Under $100
Gifts Under $50
Gifts Under $25
Gifts For Her at Every Price!
Faves Under $50 + 10 Under $10
Beauty Gifts at Every Price
For the Fitness Lover
For Your Girl Gang
For The Hostess
Sugarplum Favorite Things