Happy December, friends, I hope your week has been a peaceful one so far! Club volleyball is already in full swing for Little Miss, with her first tournament this weekend, so we’re back in sports mode most nights. You’d think at this point I’d be better prepared for it, but I’m already scrambling and we’re living on take-out.
The best part of driving all over is having undivided time with her. It’s amazing how chatty teens get in the car, not to mention the things they tell each other in the back seat! I know I’ll miss these days once she turns 16 in a few months. #gulp
We’re continuing the gift guide fun today with my two favorite people sharing their top picks… the Sugarplum Teens! I asked my kids to choose their favorite gift ideas for kids their age, and these are the things they and their friends are loving this year. Both assured me that finding any of these items under the tree would be amazing!
Teen Girl Gift Guide //
Teens love for their rooms to be ‘a mood,’ and Little Miss loves to decorate with these LED lights around the perimeter, and tapestries on the wall and ceiling. She’s still living in her Nikes (she says these crease guards are a must!) and Crocs, but added these kookie slippers to her own wish list this year (along with these earrings and this photo printer).
1. Puffer Jacket // 2. Wall Hanging Tapestry
3. Personalized Name Necklace // 4. Instant Photo Printer
5. tarte Eyeshadow Palette // 6. Fujifilm Instant Camera
7. Pave Huggie Hoops // 8. Spa Set Gift Box
9. Shoe Crease Protectors // 10. Nike Air Force Ones
11. Crocs Slip-Ons // 12. LED Strip Lights
13. Heated Slippers
I asked her about these gift ideas from years’ past, and she still stands firmly behind them all! And considering she still has and uses or wears most of them, I’d agree!
1. Snap Fleece Pullover // 2. Skincare Fridge
3. Delicate Kendra Scott Necklace // 4. Bath Tray
5. Blow Dryer Brush // 6. Photo Display Wall Decor
7. Nike Sneakers // 8. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Set
9. High Top Sneakers // 10. Digital Photo Frame
11. Fleece Pullover // 12. High Waist Leggings
one. Turntable // two. Apple AirPods Pro
three. Leggings // four. Crocs Shoes
five. Ankle Booties // six. Vanity Mirror
seven. Backpack // eight. Light Ropes
nine. Hydro Flask Water Bottle // ten. Fleece Pullover
eleven. Delicate Necklace // twelve. Scrunchies
Teen Guy Gift Guide //
It’s fun to see Mr. College’s favorites and Wish List items change as he gets older…clearly he’s adulting more considering he put an air purifier on his list, ha! But to be fair, Little Miss added one to her room this year and loves it!
And he may be 20, but the guys love the LED lights and tapestries, too! He put this projector and massage gun on his list, along with these wireless headphones, which he insists are better and more comfortable than Apple AirPods!
I’m also getting him his own pair of the crazy-good Vuori joggers since he promptly tried to steal his dad’s last week! Oh, and I got him this cozy throw last year, and the guy loves it so much he brings it home when he visits!
1. Joggers // 2. Wall Hanging Tapestry
3. Hydro Flask Water Bottle // 4. UGG Throw Blanket
5. Air Purifier // 6. Curved Gaming Monitor
7. Massager Gun // 8. Amazon Fire Stick
9. Birkenstock Slide Sandals // 10. Beanie
11. Wireless Ear Buds // 12. Projector & Screen
13. Hoodie Sweatshirt
Here are a few more great gift ideas of things he still loves.
1. North Face Backpack // 2. ENO Hammock
3. Bluetooth Speaker // 4. Tile Tracker Keychain Set
5. AirPods Pro // 6. Facial Cleanser & Moisturizer
7. Hoodie // 8. Nike Sneakers
9. Ultraboost Running Shoes // 10. Spikeball Game
11. Puffer Coat // 12. Beanie
one. Hooded Puffer Jacket // two. Backpack
three. Beanie // four. Hoodie Sweatshirt
five. Sneakers // six. Ultra Boost Running Shoes
seven. Bose Headphones // eight. Boxer Briefs
nine. Bluetooth Speaker // ten. Nalgene Water Bottle
eleven. Gaming Headphones // twelve. Duffle Bag
As for stocking stuffers, Little Miss always gets these pimple-zapping patches and this earring set (perfect for multiple piercings), and Mr. College his favorite face cream and believe it or not… this detergent because ‘it smells like home.’ I also put this lip mask in everyone’s stocking, and it lasts a full year!
I hope their guides help with your gifting this year, I know their lists helped me! Are your kids asking for something specific? Leave it in the comments so we have even more ideas! And stay tuned for Mr. SP’s Men’s Guide and Mama SP’s Favorite Things, both coming soon!
[Sugarplum Gift Guides]
Gifts Over $100
Gifts Under $75
Gifts Under $50
Gifts Under $25
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Faves Under $50 + 10 Under $10
Gifts For Her at Every Price
Beauty Gifts at Every Price
For the Fitness Lover
For Your Girl Gang
For The Hostess
Sugarplum Favorite Things