Happy Thursday, friends, and cheers to the almost-weekend! Don’t you just love a short week? It was our first week of Summer Break too, so definately an adjustment trying to balance work while having the kids home.
Of course with Little Miss newly driving, we don’t see much of her…s o I spend half my day stalking the appt Life 360. Kidding. Kind of.
Today I’ve got a new Loving Lately post for you, a round-up things I’ve ordered lately that have become part of the regular rotation around here.
Loving Lately //
1. Gauzy Flutter Sleeve Dress // Target hit the jackpot with this $20 dress, and I can’t tell you the number of people I’ve seen wearing it! And it looks great on everyone! I love it with sandals or sneakers, and especially over my swimsuit.
2. GLxHSP Smocked Waist Dress // Okay, I’m obviously loving our entire ‘Hello Summer’ Collection, but the smocked waist dress is what I’ve actually reached for most in the last two weeks. The dress is comfy for everyday with flat sandals, and so darling dressed up with wedges for more festive get-togethers. I think it’s definitely the most versatile piece in the Collection, and the palm print is my fave. Another fun surprise, the Bungalow Cropped Pant makes the perfect travel pant… lightweight, comfy, and not a single wrinkle! Don’t forget that code SUGARPLUM10 saves you 10% on the entire collection!
3. Go-To Pink Nail Polish // I’m not much of a nail girl… I keep them short and paint them myself once a week. I don’t even mix up the colors… it’s literally this pink from now until October! I love the quick-dry formula, and the shade is the perfect pink that pairs with literally everything (even red!).
4. Colleen Rothschild Hair Mask // Just in time for Summer… the CR Hair Mask is finally back-in-stock!! And I do mean finally! It’s been sold out for almost a year, so it’s safe to say I’m more than stocked-up now. It’s a super thick mask that leaves hair shiny, silky, and incredibly hydrated. Perfect for Summer when our locks are taking a beating in the pool, beach and sun! Code SUGARPLUM20 saves you 20%.
5. Snail Jelly Sheet Masks // Have you seen the craze for these things yet? They’re face masks from Korea made with snail secretion!! Weird, I know. But dog-gone if they aren’t crazy effective!! Your face will be super hydrated and glowy.
6. Nippies // Here we go, talking about ta-tas again. But Summer means strappy and low-cut dresses, and this girl is past the age of no coverage! These nippies are truly the best nipple covers, with seamless edges, full coverage, and great stay-put power! If you like a little lift with your coverage, I grab one of these every Summer.
7. Clip-On Hat Holder // Hello, travel game-changer, this clip-on hat holder is genius! If you’re a hat girl like me, then you know the annoyance of traveling with a hat… you either pack it and hope it doesn’t get crushed, or you spend the entire day babysitting it. This hat holder features a powerful magnet that clamps on your hat and attaches to your carry-on, leaving you hands-free and your hat in perfect shape. It’s pricey given the size, but the magnet is what makes it superior.
8. 4-in-1 Stainless Steel Koozie // Another genius gadget… this koozie keeps not only your standard canned drink cold for four hours (who takes four hours per drink?!), but it also holds skinny cans and bottles!
9. Soft Miller Sandals // I’ve been wearing Tory Burch Miller Sandals for years, and consistently reach for them over any other sandal. They’re timeless and classic, and literally go with everything from dressy-dresses to cut-off shorts. I was in need of a fresh pair this season, and was thrilled to see they now come in this new ‘soft’ style, which features a memory foam sole for added cushion and comfort! They’re also a little more streamlined than the original, making them even more versatile.
Sugarplum Fit Tip: These are a little wider than the originals, so I no longer need to size up half. I find them TTS.
10. Platform Slide Sandals // I’d like to tell you I’m wearing these on the regular, but my daughter swiped them from me the day they arrived!! They’re so comfy and cushy, perfect for the pool. And clearly teen-approved!
11. Carry-On Rolling Suitcase // My beloved CalPak bit the dust after many years and even more trips, and I discovered this set in my hunt for a more affordable option. And it’s great! Granted it’s only been on one trip with me, but the wheels roll extremely smoothly, the handle pops up easily, and the zippers and wheels are sturdy.
12. Scoopneck Crop Tank // It’s no secret I’m obsessed with the Vuori joggers, and now my adoration of the brand has spread to tops and tanks. This tank has quickly become my go-to for both workouts and as a basic tank for outfits. I just ordered my third color!
Okay, that’s a pretty random mix of orders lately. What’s sitting in your cart, or something you’ve ordered and loved lately? See my latest random round-up of faves HERE. And if you’re already thinking about Dad, you can find some ideas HERE and HERE. Happy Thursday, lovebugs!