Happy Friday, friends, and cheers to the weekend! What fun things do you have planned? With this ridiculous heat, we’ll likely stay huddled inside with the drapes and blinds pulled closed! The timing is actually good because we’ve been working on finishing Sloan’s bedroom design, and her bed and nightstand all arrive today! So that will be a fun project to work on inside.
(P.S… Her neutral rug is on super sale and is such a good find HERE!)
Today I’ve got a new Loving Lately post for you, a round-up things I’ve ordered lately that have become part of the regular rotation around here.
Loving Lately //
1. AG1 Daily Greens Drink // 2. Seamless T-Shirt Bra
3. Tube Bracelet Set // 4. Cut-Out Knit Dress
5. Sarong // 6. Bliss Throw Blanket
7. Woven Clutch // 8. Brightening Eye Cream
9. Moisturizing Hair Mask // 10. Fly Swatter Fans
11. Backyard Chaise Lounger // 12. Oversized Sunglasses
1. AG1 Daily Greens Drink // I added these greens to my daily routine about six weeks ago, and I’m totally hooked!! Not only is it a daily dose of 75 vitamins and minerals, helping to fill the nutritional gaps, but it’s chock-full of prebiotics, probiotics, and antigens to promote gut health. After only about a week, my stomach bloat was gone and I feel so good! Now I never miss a day, and it feels so good knowing I’m doing something for my total body health and longevity. They’re offering five free travel packs with new orders HERE.
2. Seamless T-Shirt Bra // I sang the praises of this new (to me) Warners T-Shirt Bra in this post HERE, and it’s been pretty much the only bra I’ve worn since! It’s unbelievably comfortable, and totally seamless under even the tightest tanks and tees! Plus, the price can’t be beat.
3. Tube Bracelet Set // This Amazon find was a happy surprise! The quality is so good, and the ivory and gold colors go with everything. They’re lightweight and easy to pack, as well.
4. Cut-Out Knit Dress // I wore this sassy cut-out dress in Bora Bora (see it HERE), and it’s been a top-seller with y’all! I met my girlfriend, Annie, for margaritas last night, and she was wearing it in pink… and ohemgee it was so cute! So of course I promptly ordered it in pink, too! She styled it with this bag, and the whole look was so fun!
5. Sarong // Another favorite from our trip, I packed this sarong in both blue and pink, and reached for it more than any other cover-up. (See it worn HERE.) It’s lightweight and looks so expensive in person… you’d never guess it’s $20!
6. Bliss Throw // If you buy nothing else from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, grab this throw!! It’s under $20 right now, and makes the absolute best gift for just about anyone! It’s pretty much all we use when cozied up on the couch, and I always keep a supply on hand for last-minute gifts. See the rest of my NSale Essentials HERE, and the darling Mama Sugarplum’s picks HERE.
7. Woven Clutch // No one will believe this is an Amazon find! It’s effortlessly chic and looks so expensive in person! Plus, it’s the perfect addition to all your Summer outfits, both casual and dressy, and fits all the essentials. (See how I styled it HERE.)
8. Brightening Eye Cream // Restock Alert!!! This Brightening Eye Cream was released earlier this year, and became an instant sensation! It’s certainly going on my Sugarplum Favorite Things list this year… and it’s finally back in stock! It’s a daily eye cream and brightener in one, with hyaluronic acid to smooth lines and wrinkles, caffeine to combat puffiness, and pearlized pigments to add instant brightening! I rarely even wear concealer anymore, thanks to this miracle eye cream! Code SUGARPLUM20 will save you 20%, too!
9. Moisturizing Hair Mask // You’ve heard me sing the praises of this affordable hair mask for years, and it’s an absolute must-have for summer! Between the sun, heat, lake and ocean water, our hair takes a real beating. This miracle mask will transform your hair to shiny, smooth, and moisturized in a single use! Promise!!!
10. Fly Swatter Fans // Nothing ruins dining al fresco faster than pesky flies!! Add these genius little fans to your table, and flies are GONE!! They’re compact and lightweight, so you can set them around the patio or backyard for no more fly problems.
11. Backyard Chaise Lounger // We’ve been slowly zhushing our backyard and patio, and recently added these Chaise Loungers by the pool, and I could not be happier, or more impressed! They look exactly like the chairs that cost five times as much, with a neutral finish, full-length cushions, and a fully adjusting back. They’re super comfortable and so stylish!
12. Oversized Sunglasses // I’ve worn these $15 shades on repeat… I love the square frames, and the oversized shape is not only cute, but protects more of my eyes and face.
Okay, that’s a pretty random mix of orders lately. What’s sitting in your cart, or something you’ve ordered and loved lately? Find all my darling Nordstrom Anniversary finds with Mama SP HERE. And if you’re needing some summer outfit ideas, check out my latest round-ups HERE and HERE. Happy Friday, lovebugs!