Happy Wednesday, friends, I hope your week is going well. I can hardly believe it, but tomorrow is Little Miss’s 16th birthday! She’s been counting down the minutes until she gets her driver’s license, so we’ve been doing some last-minute parallel parking practice.
She’s so excited, but I’m not so sure my excitement will match hers when she drives off on her own for the first time! You’d think this would get easier with each kid, but it actually feels harder with her!?
Anyways… today I’ve got a new Faves Under $50 for you, with my picks of fun, new finds.
Faves Under $50 //
1. Woven Headband // Not sure what took me so long, but I’m finally in on the headband game! Such an easy way to spruce up your style, while covering dirty hair, ha! This woven style is as comfortable as it is chic, and less than a third the price of the designer version.
2. Layered Necklace Set // I have absolutely no idea how this price is under $50…. but hey, I’m not complaining! This trio of gold necklaces is beautiful worn together or separately!
3. Foldable Bamboo Bag // One of my favorite spring and summer bags! It’s darling with just about any warm weather outfit, plus it folds flat for easy storage and packing into your suitcase, and fits all your essentials!
4. Set of Colorful Dinner Plates // Bring on patio season, and dinner al fresco! These colorful melamine plates are safe to put in the dishwasher, plus also scratch and shatter-resistant. Grab several patterns for fun mix and matching.
5. Wooden Chain Links // This decorative chain is a great look-for-less decor find! It’s rustic meets modern, and I am here for it! This will look so cool on an entryway or coffee table, or draped in a bookshelf.
6. Slide Sandals // I am 100% obsessed with these Tkees lookalike sandals, and have been wearing them on repeat. The footbed is super cushioned, and the neutral color goes with everything and looks flattering on! I sized up half, so my heels don’t hang off the end.
7. V-Neck Trimmed Tee // I love this tee so much, I have it in multiple colors! It is crazy soft, and the V-neck is ultra flattering. It was under $50 at full price, but is now also 25% off!
8. tartelette full bloom eyeshadow palette // What girl doesn’t love to play with a new eyeshadow palette?! This jumbo palette has just about every color, and is all-natural! (Use code CASSIE15 to save 15%!)
9. Short Pajama Set // Mama Sugarplum’s favorite brand of pajamas, in a shorts set for spring and summer! These PJs are luxuriously soft, come in several colors, and are 25% off right now!
10. Indoor/Outdoor Door Mat // I somehow need to acquire more doors, because I want this doormat to sit in front of every single one! I am obsessed with the coral design, and think the colors are cheery for the season!
11. Square Sunglasses // If you’ve been around the blog for a second, then you’re no stranger to this pair of sunnies! I’ve been wearing them non-stop for years and love everything about them… from the oversized shape to the price!
12. Wooden Bunny // Pop this little guy onto your dining room table for Easter lunch! He is the best of seasonal decor… has some longevity without being too cutesy.