Hello loves! I’m interrupting your holiday week for a sale you don’t want to miss!! Athleta is gearing up for Winter with their biggest sale of the year…up to 60% off so. many. styles! From cozy must-haves to workout essentials, Athleta has all your favorite items to keep you moving this winter, and so many at crazy good sale prices!
*Photos by the darling and talented Audrie Dollins. This post is created in collaboration with Athleta and ShopStyle Collective, but all product selections, styling, and brand crushes are my own. Thank you for supporting Hi Sugarplum sponsors!*
There’s a lot to love about Athleta, so partnering with them this season has been an absolute treat!
- Athleta is size inclusive, and most everything comes in 0-26 for petite, tall, and regular, so their styles are for everyone! And they showcase them as such on both their website and in-store mannequins.
- The fabrics are buttery soft and the seams are smooth, so there’s no scratching or chaffing. Plus, they’re so well-made they last for years.
- They offer a super liberal return policy, even encouraging you to work out in your new pieces before deciding if you want to keep them!
- The colors are vivid and the prints so cute. And even better, they fit like a glove for all your active needs.
- Many of their pieces are made in a Fair Trade Certified Factory.
Plus, Athleta’s core value is Women for Women, and they are committed to celebrating the power of women and girls everywhere! That’s a message I strive to teach and exemplify to my daughter every day! Here are some of my go-to Athleta styles we wear on repeat (yep, Athleta is a fave for teens, too!).
on her: Renew Sports Top | Athleta Girl High Rise Tight | Triumph Hoodie (30% off!)
on me: Warrior Longline Twist Bra (25% off!) (Larger busts HERE) | Salutation Stash Pocket Legging (25% off!) | Sherpa Jacket
Whether you’re looking workout essentials or cozy must-haves, Athleta has you covered! And most is available in sizes 0 to 26, including petite and tall! Don’t miss out on this once-a-year sale! Which styles are your faves? My Athleta collection, and crush, just continues to grow!