Hallelujah, it’s Friday! You guys totally gave me the big-head with your compliments on my outfit yesterday…thank you so much! We’ve got a busy weekend ahead, so here’s hoping my boss decides it should start early!
1) I’m a sucker for black & white stripes, in my closet or decor. They add an element of sportiness, which I love paired with feminine pieces. Just in like yesterday’s outfit…the striped bag kept the outfit from being too sweet.
2) I don’t know how it happened, but our Babygirl is turning 8! Her party is tomorrow, and thanks to Minted, we’ve got super cute invites and decor. I’m attempting to make a cake outside my comfort-zone, so cross your fingers for me.
3) This video had me grinning like a big goof from start-to-finish. Don’t blame me if you have the urge to watch Footloose (the original! sorry Julianne) this weekend.
4) Kris at Driven By Decor compiled a great list of blogger tips…perfect for newbies and old hags like myself. I contributed my two-cents, and learned some new ones from the others.
5) Oh look, another outfit moodboard…I just can’t help myself! I love white jeans, but have been without them for years because I can’t seem to find a good pair. They need to be thick enough to not show the outline of the pockets (or your undies!), have a little stretch, well-placed back pockets, and just the right length to hit at the ankle.
I finally hit the white jeans jackpot with these! I did go up one size in them…bumps + lumps + white jeans = not cute. And no, I’m not going to stop posting the elephant tassel, or the denim jacket, until everyone has one. I’m that obsessed.
That whole white jeans and Memorial Day/Labor Day rule doesn’t really apply around here…does it for you? I love them now with long-sleeves and a jacket, and in the summer with tanks and a lightweight scarf. Happy weekend, lovebugs!