Hallelujah, it’s Friday! You guys totally gave me the big-head with your compliments on my outfit yesterday…thank you so much! We’ve got a busy weekend ahead, so here’s hoping my boss decides it should start early!
1) I’m a sucker for black & white stripes, in my closet or decor. They add an element of sportiness, which I love paired with feminine pieces. Just in like yesterday’s outfit…the striped bag kept the outfit from being too sweet.
2) I don’t know how it happened, but our Babygirl is turning 8! Her party is tomorrow, and thanks to Minted, we’ve got super cute invites and decor. I’m attempting to make a cake outside my comfort-zone, so cross your fingers for me.
3) This video had me grinning like a big goof from start-to-finish. Don’t blame me if you have the urge to watch Footloose (the original! sorry Julianne) this weekend.
4) Kris at Driven By Decor compiled a great list of blogger tips…perfect for newbies and old hags like myself. I contributed my two-cents, and learned some new ones from the others.
5) Oh look, another outfit moodboard…I just can’t help myself! I love white jeans, but have been without them for years because I can’t seem to find a good pair. They need to be thick enough to not show the outline of the pockets (or your undies!), have a little stretch, well-placed back pockets, and just the right length to hit at the ankle.
I finally hit the white jeans jackpot with these! I did go up one size in them…bumps + lumps + white jeans = not cute. And no, I’m not going to stop posting the elephant tassel, or the denim jacket, until everyone has one. I’m that obsessed.
That whole white jeans and Memorial Day/Labor Day rule doesn’t really apply around here…does it for you? I love them now with long-sleeves and a jacket, and in the summer with tanks and a lightweight scarf. Happy weekend, lovebugs!
yesss i loved the original footloose 🙂 xo jillian – cornflake dreams
Love the outfits you featured, they scream spring!
Loved the video!! I agree on sizing up for white jeans!
I love Jcrew factory jeans. I have 3 pair I've bought in the past few month.They are amazing and don't get all stretch out.
Hey! I have a baby girl turning nine next week and her party is this weekend too. She wants a Frozen birthday party, so I have to get clever with food and decorations. Happy birthday to our girls! I love both Footloose movies and tend to watch them back to back…then listen to the soundtracks nonstop for a month. Have a wonderful weekend friend!
I am so ready to break out my white jeans – they are my spring/summer wardrobe staple, and I wear them with absolutely everything. I'm glad you agree that we can start wearing them early. Also, I've watched that Jimmy Fallon/Kevin Bacon video approximately 100 times in the past week – I can't get enough!
Have a great weekend!
Love that dress on your instagram pic!!! Where did you get it?!
I LOVE those MInted Bday cards!! SO cute!
Love the black and white dress! And I really need to pick up a new pair white jeans! I wear white year round 🙂
Thanks for sharing the blogger tips too! I need to check those out!
Thanks for the tip on the white jeans. I tried on some the other night and could see right through to the pockets! Annoying. Enjoy your weekend, and have lots of fun at Babygirl's party!
Love, love, love, love! Happy Friday friend!
Those minted cards are adorable! Happy Friday!
Thanks for the shout out about the blogger tips and for the laughs from the Kevin Bacon video. Footloose is one of my all-time faves! #stuckinthe80s
Love your outfit boards once again… I've wanted white jeans for a while too but can't seem to find the right fit either. Maybe I'll try the jcrew since they're on sale?!
Love white jeans!!!! You have such fabulous style!!! And I love love live the Footloose video! Happy weekend!
Totally love all the outfits, they are super trendy and cute!
Thanks so much! xo, Cassie