Happy Monday, friends! Today we’re talking sales, and not just any sales, but the mother of all sales… the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and Amazon’s Prime Day, both kicking off tomorrow!! Crazy that they fall in the same week this year, but have no fear… I’m here to help you navigate these epic events and will be sharing just the best-of-the-best!
To help you prepare, today I’m sharing the essentials and most-requested products for each retailer, all in one easy spot!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale //
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is an annual event featuring brand new (mostly) Fall products that are released at up to 40% off, but only for a short time. Once the sale is over, prices will go to their regular full price. But friends don’t let friends pay full price, so that’s where I come in!
I look forward to the #NSale all year, and use it as an opportunity to stock up on products I use year-round, update my closet staples, and even shop for Christmas gifts!
To help you navigate the thousands of products available this year (preview the full sale HERE), I’ve combed through every single category and chosen the best of the best. This week I’ll be sharing my top picks for everything from the best of dresses and shoes, to home, beauty, gifts and more!
These are my tried-and-true favorites, the things I grab every year… and all will be up to 40% off when the #NSale opens tomorrow to Icon level cardholders! (Log in to your account to see when you’ll be able to start shopping.) We can’t shop them yet, but you can add them to your Wish List for faster shopping once the Sale goes live for you.
NSale | Sugarplum Essentials //
The NSale is a great time to add new denim to my closet, and I’m thrilled to find so many Mother styles this year! It’s a pricey brand, so I jump at the chance to grab them for less! I also refresh my undies… these briefs are my go-tos for everyday (no wedgies!), and these thongs are my top choice for a seamless look under leggings.
I also love closet staples like these crewneck sweaters and basic tees, and of course new sneakers and booties. I also restock my beauty drawer, and I’m so excited to see this jumbo size of Olaplex in the sale! And I always keep a supply of these Bliss Throws on-hand, they make the perfect gift (and are a steal during the NSale!).
1. Mother Ankle Bootcut Jeans // 2. High Waist Pocket 7/8 Leggings
3. Raglan Sleeve Sweater // 4. Fave Scoopneck Pocket Tee
5. Seamless Stretch Thong // 6. French Cut Brief Undies
7. Chain Slide Mules // 8. ON Cloud Training Sneakers
9. Pointed Block Heel Booties // 10. Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo
11. Bliss Throw Blanket // 12. Slip Silk Pillowcase + Scrunchie Set
I also looked back at the pieces y’all grab most, and it seems we share some favorites and gravitate to the basics and wardrobe essentials! Here are this year’s versions of what you shopped most in last year’s Anniversary Sale. (OHEMGEE the Barefoot Dreams set is truly a dream!)
NSale | Your 2022 Top 12 //
1. Mother Crop Straight Leg Jeans // 2. Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo
3. Moonlight Long Pajama Set // 4. Barefoot Dreams Lounge Set
5. Fave Scoopneck Pocket Tee // 6. Bliss French Cut Undies
7. Slide Chain Mules // 8. Bliss Throw Blanket
9. Kut High Waist Raw Hem Jeans // 10. Pointed Block Heel Booties
11. adidas Ultraboost Sneakers // 12. Suede Sneakers
NSale | My Wish List //
As for what’s on my Wish List, these are the finds I’ll be adding to cart first! I mean, Farm Rio and Mother denim up to 40% off?!?! I can’t wait to see this tweed coat in person, and the cashmere scarf is a great find for cooler days and traveling.
1. Belted Cotton Mini Dress // 2. Long Tweed Coat
3. Embroidered Floral Blouse // 4. Cashmere Scarf
5. Mother High Waist Bootcut Jeans // 6. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant
7. Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody Bag // 8. Kate Spade Crystal Drop Earrings
9. Tall Western Boots // 10. Suede Sneakers
11. Gold Vermeil Heart Necklace // 12. Barefoot Dreams Lounge Set
13. Dyson Cordless Vacuum // 14. Magnifying Vanity Mirror
Amazon Prime Day //
Amazon Prime Day is literally 10s of 1000s of popular items across all categories that will be on lightning deal starting tomorrow! Heck, it’s even bigger than Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined!
Thanks to Prime’s free 2-day delivery, rarely a week (okay, day!) goes by that an Amazon delivery doesn’t find its way to our doorstep. To help you prep for the fun 2-day sale, today I’ve got some of my top products, and your most requested throughout the year…
Amazon | Most Requested Links //
1. Clear Zipper Pouches // 2. Hat Holder Clip
3. No-Show Socks // 4. Under-Eye Patches
5. Packable Straw Hat // 6. Small Gold Hoop Earrings
7. Warner Wireless Bra // 8. nuBra
9. Neck & Chest Cream // 10. Self-Tanning Mousse
11. Hangover Vitamins // 12. Nippies
13. Travel Steamer // 14. Window Cleaning Cloths
15. Pet Fur Remover Brush // 16. Mattress Topper
I love luxury makeup and skincare like the next girl, but sometimes the drugstore option is just as good! Want the best lashes of your life? Try this primer and $5 mascara combo! Summer hair looking a little brittle? This conditioning hair mask will have it shining after one use! Looking for the perfect sunless tan? This 2-hour tanner (applied with this mitt) will have you sun-kissed in no time! Need to brighten your bloodshot eyes in a flash? These drops are pure magic!
Amazon | Best of Beauty //
1. Dermaplane Razors // 2. No-Crease Hair Ties
3. Heel Balm // 4. Self-Tanning Mousse + Tanning Mitt
5. Teeth Whitening Strips // 6. Under-Eye Patches
7. Argan Oil Hair Mask // 8. Facial Sponges
9. Neck & Chest Cream // 10. Acne Patches
11. No-Crease Hair Clips // 12. Nail Drying Drops
13. Redness Relief Eye Drops // 14. Mascara + Primer
15. Body Wash
Amazon | My Top Finds //
Looking around my house and closet, over half of what I own was an Amazon find…. so narrowing it down is almost impossible, but these are the things I reach for regularly that people are always surprised when I tell them I found it on Amazon! Each item enhances my home, life, or closet, and didn’t break the bank! (Okay, maybe the ice maker, but worth.every.penny!)
1. Batwing Sweater // 2. Button Down Shirt
3. Bucket Bag // 4. Nugget Ice Maker
5. No-Show Socks // 6. Window Cleaning Cloths
7. Argan Oil Hair Mask // 8. Woven Leather Tote Bag
9. Headache Massager // 10. Nippies
11. Beaded Headband // 12. Makeup Brush Cleaner
13. Fuzzy Slippers // 14. Lounge Set
15. Pants Hangers // 16. Luxury Detergent
17. Faux Coffee Table Books // 18. Neck Massager
19. Packable Straw Hat // 20. Faux Eucalyptus Stems
I’m already filling my Wish List, and making plans for early Christmas shopping… what about you? Tomorrow will be a big day, with two separate blog posts coming your way!! Make sure you’re subscribed HERE so you don’t miss it!
One post will be all things Nordstrom, with my top picks in every Women’s category. If Amazon is what you’re shopping, I’ll have a huge post of just the best Amazon finds, as well. (Find the early Prime Day sales happening already HERE.)
Mama Sugarplum will also be joining me for some fun Dressing Room Diaries of our favorite Nordstrom picks that we’ll be sharing later this week. My goal is to be a helpful resource for you, but don’t worry… I’m sticking to just my top picks and the best deals.