Happy Monday, friends, and welcome back to a new week! I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and felt loved and celebrated. We’re announcing all the scoop on our GLxHSP Summer Collection this week, so get excited! I’ll also share a bunch more sneak peeks of it, and all the behind-the-scenes fun we had last week.
Our mailbox is flooded with graduation announcements, so I know the break is near!! Grad gift ideas have been the top request in my inbox, so I consulted my two teens, and together we came up with the best gift ideas for both guys and girls. They both agreed they’d love to have any of these arrive at their doorstep, so I hope they’re helpful in helping you simplify the season.
Also… how was this three years ago?!
GRAD GIFTS FOR GIRLS //
1. Striped Packing Cube Set // 2. Simplified Academic Planner
3. Engravable Locket Necklace // 4. Faux Ivy Lights
5. Personalized Name Necklace // 6. Monogrammed Essentials Wristlet (code SUGARPLUM10 to save 10%)
7. Customized Skinny Tumbler // 8. Makeup/Toiletries Case
9. Shower Caddy // 10. Lap Desk
GRAD GIFTS FOR GUYS //
1. Toiletry Bag // 2. Shower Sandals
3. Monogrammed Slim Wallet // 4. Corksicle Water Bottle
5. Wireless Bluetooth Speaker // 6. AirPods Pro
7. Wearable Blanket // 8. Leather Lounge Chair
9. Hidden Slot Phone Case // 10.the North Face Backpack
JUST ADD A GIFT CARD //
We can come up with great gift ideas all day long, but the thing they all want most is cash! These small gifts are a great little something-something to accompany the money or gift card.
Dresses for Spring Events //
As for what to wear to the graduation ceremonies and celebrations, here are a few dresses I’m loving lately…
Puff Sleeve Eyelet Dress
Left: with Clear Strappy Heels (size up half) | Bangle Bracelets | Layered Heart Necklace
Right: with Miller Sandals | Gold Bead Bracelets | Layered Heart Necklace | Colorful Straw Tote
Tie Waist Floral Dress (code SUGARPLUM10 to save 10%)
Left: with Strappy Heels (Color: Toffee, size up half) | Gold Bead Bracelets
Right: with Slide Sandals (size up half) | Woven Tote Bag | Gold Bead Bracelets
I hope this has been helpful in finding the perfect gift for all the grads in your life. Do you have other ideas to add to the list? What things do you love to give, or did your graduates appreciate most?
If you’re prepping your little bird to fly the next, my Dorm Room Essentials post might be helpful. Find it HERE.