Happy almost-the-weekend, friends! Don’t you love the anticipation of Thursdays? I’m especially excited for the weekend because we leave Sunday to shoot our Gibsonlook x Hi Sugarplum Summer Collection! I can hardly contain my joy for this one… it’s our only Collection this year, so we poured all our hearts in to it, and I think you’re going to be as smitten as I am!
Even though we’re still having the occasional chilly day, it’s full speed ahead for Spring and Summer over here. I’ve been purging and sprucing all over the house, and have found some incredible new home finds… and all on Prime!
Latest Amazon Home Finds //
one. Eucalyptus Wreath // A change-up from my boxwood wreath, I love the slightly wild and untamed feel about it, making it look so natural and freshly picked. It comes with a sturdy storage box, as well.
2. Soap Dispenser Set // This sleek set will jazz up any sink or counter! I love the metal pumps and glass bottles to up the fancy factor, and you can also customize the labels depending on which sink you place this at. While you’re at it, grab these refillable bottles to streamline your shower!
3. Decorative Square Boxes // These are perfect for adding a little ‘chic’ to focal spots around the house like console tables and bookshelves. Stack them together, or sprinkle them around. They’re also great for concealing everyday items like remote controls, card games, etc. I love the patina they add to a room.
4. Acrylic Photo Frame // I filled our breakfast room wall with these frames… they’re perfect for making a statement, but not weighing it down. I’ve seen them sold elsewhere for well over double the price, too! Next up, actually adding photos, ha!
5. Matte Black Door Knob // You would not believe the power and impact new doorknobs make to your home! We added these door knobs during our unexpected home renovations last summer (see more about that HERE & HERE). They are inexpensive and really made our space look updated and modern!
6. Wooden Chain Links // This piece would look great on an entryway table or bookshelf, it drapes super well and goes with most any other decor. You’ll be shocked by the size and quality, and definitely be patting yourself on the back for this gem!
8. Wooden Blanket Ladder // Did you know Amazon has 1000s of small shops and co-ops? This ladder looks like a boutique shop find, but it delivers free on Prime! I love the texture and natural shape… perfect for throws in the living room or towels in the bathroom.
9. Faux Eucalyptus Stems // One of my favorite ways to add life and color to a space… grab one or two sets of these stems for the most natural-looking vignette! If you prefer florals, these tulips and these hydrangeas are as real-looking as it gets! I have mine in this chic vase that is one of my fave Amazon finds this year!
10. Round Planter Set // Another look-for-less, these fun planters are giving me Anthropologie vibes, don’t you think? Keep them inside or out on the patio, they’re perfect for any season and style of decor.
11. Paper Towel Holder // I never knew that a paper towel holder could make me so happy! This one has a gorgeous marble base, and there are several metal options to suit your style. Super chic!
12. Washable Runner // We added this runner to the kitchen, and not only does it have vintage vibes, but it’s washable!! Yes ma’am, I can just pop it in the washer to get out all the cooking spills, footprints, and dog mis-haps!
13. Rattan Frame // The Sugar Shack called, and she wants this frame in every room of the house! This looks like a Serena & Lily piece, but not a S&L price! I have these rattan-style planters, as well, and they’re all kinds of fun!
14. Bath Towels Set // I love my bath towels to be soft and fluffy, but not so heavy and plush that they never dry… these are the goldilocks of bath towels! I have them in every bathroom, they wash beautifully, and are finally back in stock. If your bathrooms could use a little refresh, these towels and this mat are a great first step!
So many great finds, right?! Are you making any seasonal refreshes around the house? What’s your favorite find lately?