Happiest of whatever-day-it-is, friends! We’ve reached that nirvana spot in a trip where you forget what day it is… and it’s so blissful! The kids will be back in school before I know it, and life will take on another speed, so I’m savoring this time while I can!
As you know, I spend half my life online, especially before a trip. I mean, a girl needs new things before vacation, right?! After finding this darling tote and this great-fitting, chic swimsuit at HSN, I started poking around and was surprised and thrilled to find so many darling vacation-ready styles.
If you’re headed somewhere tropical soon, you’ll want to check these out. Especially the swimsuits, Becca and Andie are two of the best swimsuit brands out there. The quality, fit and chicness is unmatched! (See the red one on me HERE.)
Vacation Edit //
1. Studded Jelly Sandals // 2. Birkenstock Arizona Sandals
3. Braided Slide Sandals // 4. Wrap Headband
5. Tory Burch Square Sunglasses // 6. Striped Toiletries Bag
7. Oversized Sun Hat // 8. Printed Maxi Dress
9. Neoprene Tote Bag // 10. Straw Tote Bag
11. Ruched Swimsuit // 12. Floral Criss Cross Swimsuit
13. Plunge Swimsuit // 14. Criss Cross Swimsuit
So many cute finds, right? What catches your eye? I also picked up this amazing drink maker earlier in the Summer for The Sugar Shack, and it’s been the biggest hit!
*This post is created in collaboration with HSN and ShopStyle Collective, but all product selections, opinions, and tummy-control are my own. Thank you for supporting Hi Sugarplum sponsors!