Hello hello, friends! I’m thrilled to hear my first few gift guides have been helpful, and I hope you found some great deals for the people on your list! I know I certainly did!
I’ve been waiting for the best sales to share the bulk of my gift guides, so hold on to your shopping lists because we’re really cranking them up now! Today I’m excited to share my curated gift guides for a range of people on your lists, and thanks to the big sales, so many are marked down!
I’ve broken them down by price point, and hope they make shopping for all the gals on your list a little easier! From moms and in-laws, to hostesses and teachers, I’ve got a little something for everyone!
Let’s kick it off with Stocking Stuffers, several of which also make great small gifts for hostesses, Secret Santa, White Elephant, teachers, and more…
Stocking Stuffers //
Many of these are my everyday faves, and I’d be thrilled to find them in my stocking! In fact, I love the Merit Cream Blush so much, I chose it for my Favorite Things party this year! And for the first time ever, I have a Merit code! Use code CASSIE20 on the blush and the Weekday Set (keep scrolling for that!).
1. Laneige Lip Mask // 2. Monogram Notepad
3. Slim Portable Charger // 4. Devotion Book
5. Hand Cream // 6. Hand Soap
7. Pet Fur Brush // 8. Gold Hoop Earrings
9. Hand Sanitizer Misting Spray // 10. Argan Oil Hair Mask
11. Merit Cream Blush (code CASSIE20) // 12. Rifle Paper Co Playing Cards
Gifts Under $25 //
These personalized gifts are such cute finds!! Perfect for teens and teachers, too. And if you don’t have the Colleen Rothschild Hair Towel yet, what are you waiting for?! It’s a game-changer! (I gave it as my Favorite Thing last year, ha!) And you aren’t seeing things… the throw is an exact dupe for Barefoot Dreams, and is under $20!
1. Monogram Jute Tote // 2. Personalized 16 oz. Tumbler
3. Initial Hat // 4. Throw Blanket (Barefoot Dreams dupe!)
5. Kitchen Scissors // 6. Custom Pet Socks
7. Cheese Board Book // 8. Cheese Knives Set
9. Colleen Rothschild Microfiber Hair Towel (code SUGARPLUM30) // 10. Satin Pillowcase
Gifts Under $50 //
These colorful glasses are on my own Christmas Wish List (hey, Santa!), and a day doesn’t go by we aren’t using the massage gun! This one is a great deal under $50! Oh, and the mask set is a favorite gift for hair stylists or nail technicians!
1. Square Wine Glasses // 2. Monogram Plaid Scarf
3. Monogram Cheese Board // 4. Scalloped Napkin Set
5. Monogram Stationery // 6. Colleen Rothschild Illuminating Eye Serum (code SUGARPLUM30)
7. Stanley Tumbler // 8. Massager Gun
9. Beauty Brands Hair Discovery Set // 10. Peter Thomas Roth Mask Set
Gifts Under $100 //
You already know how I feel about the Performance Joggers… they truly are a can’t-miss gift! You saw the sherpa in fun colorblock HERE, and this faux-leather jacket has already been on repeat. I also gifted the Oven Pan to my brother and sisters last year, and they’re still raving!
1. Fair Isle Sweater (code SUGARPLUM10) // 2. L.L. Bean Sherpa Pullover
3. Faux Leather Jacket (code CASSIE15) // 4. CZ Tennis Bracelet
5. Our Place Oven Pan // 6. Vuori Performance Joggers
7. Monogram Wine Chiller // 8. Colleen Rothschild Discovery Collection (code SUGARPLUM30)
9. Heated Eye Massager // 10. New Balance Sneakers
Splurge Worthy //
We gifted both the grandparents this digital frame last year, and it remains one of their very favorite gifts ever!! It’s so fun (and easy!) to add new photos to it. And if want to really treat someone you love (or maybe yourself!), try the Merit Weekday Set!! Their products are so luxe and easy-to-apply… it’s like your skin, but better! And remember, code CASSIE20 to save!
1. Vuori Half Zip Hoodie // 2. Personalized Name Rings (code HURRY)
3. Hoka Running Shoes // 4. Merit The Weekday Set (code CASSIE20)
5. Digital Photo Frame // 6. Kindle Paperwhite
7. J.Crew Coffee Table Book // 8. Spanx Air Essentials Half Zip & Wide Leg Pants (code CASSIEXSPANX)
9. Pizza Oven // 10. Calpak Duffel Bag (20% off!) (Also HERE)
Most everything I’m getting for my own friends and family are included in these lists, so I hope they’re helpful and inspiring for your own gifting! Up next, I’ve got Gift Guides for Men, Teens, & Kids! Let me know what other guides you’d like me to share!