Hey friends, happy Saturday! I’m popping in with a rare weekend post because the NSale opens to all cardholders starting TODAY! Yep, if you’ve got a Nordstrom card, you can take advantage of all the incredible 40% off deals starting now! Non-cardholders will get to shop starting next Friday, so get your Wist Lists ready!
It’s our favorite sale of the year, so we cover it well! I love sorting through the 1000s of incredible deals, and sharing the very best with you! I strive to be a resource for you, and hope my coverage has been helpful. I’ve rounded up my Top Picks for everything from Women and Beauty to Home and Essentials, but y’all have been asking for more… so today I’ve got the best of the rest!
But first, did you catch yesterday’s Dressing Room Diaries with Mama Sugarplum… we shared tons of our top styles, along with styling options and fit tips?! See those HERE.
Dressing Room Diaries with Mama Sugarplum HERE
I reviewed my favorite denim styles HERE, and shared which ones came home with me HERE.
Distressed Slim Jeans | High Waist Mom Crop Jeans | Raw Hem Button Fly Jeans | Ankle Skinny Jeans | Mother Straight Leg Jeans
We found so many darling shoes (see our faves HERE), but these are the styles I brought home.
Clockwise from Top Left: Low Top Sneakers | Suede Sneakers | Chain Mules | Block Heel Booties
Of course I always refresh my undergarments, and these undies top my list. I recently started wearing this new style, and love them! I also grabbed this seamless thong to pair with leggings, and can hardly believe how comfy it is!
Barefoot Dreams Long Robe | Natori Bliss Cotton Undies | Barefoot Dreams Long Socks
And if you’re a professional lounger like me, don’t sleep on the True & Co bralettes while they’re on sale!
Wireless Bralette | Natori Underwire Bra | Wireless Racerback Bralette
Okay, now that the Women are fully covered, let’s round out our NSale coverage with the Men, Teens, and Littles! I actually recruited Mr. Sugarplum and the teens to help, so these are all straight from the source! I even asked my assistant, Caroline, who’s a new mom, to share her top picks for babies and toddlers.
Top Picks for Men //
Mr. SP has needed a new suit for ages, so we jumped at the chance to grab this one on sale. The wrinkle-free shirts and leather belts are a great closet staple, too!
1. Slim Wool Suit // 2. Wrinkle-Free Dress Shirt
3. Leather Belt // 4. Apple Watch Bands
5. Adidas Sneakers // 6. Cole Haan Leather Oxfords
7. Cole Haan Chukka Boots // 8. Hooded Waterproof Jacket
9. Cole Haan Leather Sneakers // 10. Water Resistant Duffle Bag
11. Henley Tee // 12. Stretch Knit Shorts
Top Picks for Teen Girls //
Little Miss always heads straight to the shoe department, and fortunately we now wear the same shoe size. It’s still all about the street sneaker, and she adores these, plus her go-to athletic slides for game day. Jackets and activewear like these shorts and leggings are always a great buy during the NSale, and she also added this cozy throw to her cart.
She may be close to my size, but we always check the girls department first for similar styles… many go up to size 18, and cost a fraction of the price!
1. Tie Front Mini Dress // 2. Striped Crop Cardigan
3. Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket // 4. Ruched Sleeveless Dress
5. 32-Ounce Hydroflask // 6. Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
7. Barefoot Dreams Ankle Socks // 8. Weekender Travel Bag
9. Nike Platform Sneakers // 10. Proof Period Panties
11. 4-Piece Silk Set // 12. Kiehl’s Jumbo Facial Set
Top Picks for Teen Guys //
Mr. College goes for the sporty styles, and has an affinity for up-and-coming designers, and he assures me anything from this brand is uber-cool. Also a great time to stock up on underwear and socks, because college & laundry don’t always mix!
He got this throw for Christmas last year, and I think it’s one of his favorite possessions!
1. vineyard vines Tee // 2. Cotton Flannel Shacket
3. Allsaints Crewneck Tee // 4. Kiehl’s Facial Scrub
5. Floral Button-Up Shirt // 6. Mesh Trucker Hat
7. Nike Low Socks 6-Pack // 8. Water Resistant Suede Boots
9. Nike Free Run Sneakers // 10. Nylon Shorts
11. UGG Throw Blanket // 12. Cotton Boxer Briefs
Top Picks for Babies & Toddlers //
Some of these items are pricey, so if you’re in the market and can score them in the #NSale, it’s such a good deal! This blanket is the perfect gift for a new baby, and I’m dying at how cute these tiny rain boots are! New moms also swear by these strollers and this car seat!
1. Doona Convertible Car Seat Stroller // 2. UPPAbaby Stroller System
3. Stokke High Chair Set // 4. Child Carrier Backpack
5. Thule Double Jogging Stroller // 6. Hunter Rainboots
7. Adidas Swift Run Sneakers // 8. the North Face Down Jacket
9. Luxe Baby Blanket // 10. Glow in the Dark Pajamas
11. Girls Print Jersey Dress // 12. Nuna Convertible Car Seat
And finally, if you’re looking for my must haves, these are the essentials I grab each and every year while they’re on sale!
1. Barefoot Dreams Circle Lite Cardigan // 2. Neulash Duo Set
3. Anastasia BH Deluxe Brow Set // 4. St. Tropez Jumbo Self-Tan Mousse
5. Kiehl’s Ultimate Hand Salve // 6. Olaplex Bond Maintenance Set
7. Bliss Cotton Undies // 8. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Socks
9. Ultraboost Running Shoes // 10. Low Top Sneakers
11. Bliss Throw Blanket // 12. High Waist Mom Crop Jeans
And that, my friends, wraps my annual coverage of the epic Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I hope my posts have been a helpful resource for you!
[MORE NSALE GUIDES]
Dressing Room Diaries with Mama SP!
Sugarplum Essentials (What I’m Shopping First)
Your 2021 Top Twelve
Best of Women: Clothing
Best of Women: Shoes
Best of Intimates & Loungewear
Best of Outerwear & Activewear
Best of Home
Best of Beauty
Best of Gifts
Alas, four items already sold out. Still, I found plenty to try on at home.
Oh darnit!!! Sometimes Nordstrom will hold some inventory back for when each shopping tier opens up… so it doesn’t hurt to keep checking on the items you want to grab, they may show up as in stock later! xo, C
I’ll check back!
And I just checked back, the one pair of pants I really wanted is back in stock! I ordered it in two sizes so I can find my best fit! Woo hoo!
Thank you Cassie!