Hall-le-freaking-luiah…it’s Friday. This fourth quarter is trying to kill me! Thank goodness I have this happy place to escape to and talk about cute Fall fashion and pretty spaces with you guys!
1) I’ve shared this fleece wrap cardi a few times, but hadn’t bit the bullet myself until this week (even though it has almost 2k perfect reviews!). And now I’ve officially drunk the Kool-Aid!! Holy wow, this is one crazy cozy, soft, comfortable piece that is so fun to wear with jeans or leggings. Seriously, it’s like being wrapped in kittens…that have been declawed. You can wear it open like a drapey cardi, or button it for a different look. I’ll show you next week. It’s crazy to be so comfy, while still looking pulled together!
This is the exact one I have (in XS regular), but I’m already scheming which one to get next while they are still on sale! And since Nordstrom is having a big clearance sale, I created this entire outfit with all sale pieces. #bam!
2) Speaking of the big sale…earlier this week I showed you a great collection of coats under $200, then a friend alerted me to Nordstrom’s amazing coats under $100 tab!!! I love when they break items down by price point…anyone can find a nice coat for $500, but finding a great coat for $68 takes a bit more perseverance! These are the styles I think every wardrobe could benefit from, and my favorites of each. Between the sale and Nordstrom’s fair prices, they are all great deals.
3) If you want some eye candy like you’ve never seen, check out the latest reveals from the One Room Challenge. I don’t know how these gals bring thunder like this in just six weeks, but it is so inspiring!
|via Waiting on Martha|
4) We’ve been making some changes to the front of our house…increasing the curb appeal a bit, so I was especially smitten with A Beautiful Mess‘s project of modern house numbers. And how fun is that door color? I wonder what our neighbors would say about that!?
5) Okay, obviously I spent a fair amount of time browsing the Nordstrom sale this week…and discovered the ridiculous similarities of these two dresses…but with drastically different price tags. Granted, the Valentino is going to be higher quality, but come on!! I don’t think I could ever spend that for a piece of clothing, no matter how much money I had!! But I sure did scoop up the $40 version! But if you have money burning a hole in your pocket, and insist on buying a Valentino dress with it…please get this one. It’s divine. And on sale. #bargain #butnotreally
Now I’m dying to know what’s the most expensive item in your closet! Seriously, share in the comments…we won’t judge! I’ll go through my closet this weekend and report back. Happy weekend, lovebugs!
** Nordstrom asked me to share their impressive collection of affordable coats with you, but the opinions, selections and bargain-hunting are all mine. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that keep this blog going! **